Lady Mistakenly Sets Her Hair On Fire Whiles Cooking-Video

A video currently at the disposal of Gossips24 has shown moments when a lady set her hair on fire while she was cooking in the kitchen.

The lady who was very lucky to have not been burnt was seen cooking when all of a sudden she felt something burning only to realize that it was her own hair that was on fire.

The lady out of shock was seen trying to quench the fire with her hands.

Watch the video below;

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.