Tik Tok Star Jackline Mensah Escapes Fire Outbreak In Her Home (Video)

Jackline Mensah a popular TikToker is left in a state sadness as fire outbreak in her home almost cost her life.

The Tik Toker, announcement the incident on social media while Thanking God for Saving her life.

She wrote “I nearly lost my life last night”.

According to her She was having her bath and felt the outbreak in her home studio.

“I was taking my shower when my house caught fire suddenly, starting from my studio. Really can’t explain how I feel now. And He that is in me is greater than he that is in the world. I am alive”. She wrote

The Ghanaian TikTok star updated her fans about the incident with a video of herself wearing a bathrobe that has been coloured by ashes and smoke from the fire.

In another post, she adds that some few stuff at her got burnt. “A few stuff got burnt but thank God I wasn’t sleeping or even stepped out of the house. I’d have turned to ashes. I’m still shocked,” she wrote.

Fans and followers of the content creator have since been sympathizing with her. “Awwww sorry @jackline_mensah. God will replace you soonest,” broadcaster, Sammy Baah Flex said. “Hey very sorry about that. “Relax and don’t overthink ok. God is good,” actor Clemento Suarez added.

A fan, @ny_cherry_ whilst commenting on her post on Instagram said “I’m glad you still have life you will get multiples of what you have lost dear” with her colleague TikTok star, Asantewaa adding that “so sorry Jacky.. Thank God for your life”.

Watch video:

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.