#Fixthecountry: “You’re f0ols”- NPP’s Annor-Dompreh fires Ghanaians for calling on Nana Addo to do better
Represnatauve in parliament for Nsawam-Adoagyiri constituency – Hon Frank Annor-Dompreh described the many concerned and disappointed Ghanaians who have joined the #Fixthecountry campaign as fools.
According to the NPP bigwig, Ghanaians must first fix themselves before they call on the government to fix the country.
He further went ahead to list over ten reasons why he thinks Ghanaians need to fix their attitudes first before demanding the government to fix the country.
- He asks Ghanaians whether they pay their taxes nor not
- He said Ghanaians politicize every good policy of the governemnt
- He said Ghanaians do receive bribes
- He said Ghanaians used illegal means to use power (electricity)
- He said Ghanaians do not respect their elders
- He said Ghanaians do overprice products
- He said Ghanaians Ghanaians destroy state properties
- He said Ghanaians are lazy
- He said Ghanaians cheat on their husbands and wives
- He said elderly Ghanaians chase teenagers young enough to be their daughter
This callous and senseless submission of his incurred the wrath of Ghanaians who didn’t hesitate to discipline him with insults for making him self an unfortunate human being.