24hrs Celebrity Entertainment News

Breaking: Korle-Bu ICU gutted by fire (Photos)

Fire has reportedly gutted the intensive Care Unit (ICU) of Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital in Accra.

The fire started in the early hours of Monday, November 30, 2020 as a result of an electrical fault from a socket in the ward.

Fire service personnel arrived at scene on time to quench the fire.

Three patients diagnosed with COVID-19 who were on admission at the Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital have been transferred to the University of Ghana Medical Centre after the fire outbreak.

The CEO of the hospital, Dr Opoku Ware Ampomah who was at the scene during the emergency said; “The fire was detected early, so we were able to handle it as soon it started. COVID-19 patients are safe and under control. There were also no casualties involved as a result of the outbreak.”

Sse photos from the scene below…

Korle-Bu ICU gutted by fire
Korle-Bu ICU gutted by fire
Korle-Bu ICU gutted by fire
Korle-Bu ICU gutted by fire
Korle-Bu ICU gutted by fire


Source: Gossips24.com


Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.