Ghanaian socialite and actress, Salma Munin has been poisoned at work.
The actress and businesswoman in a self-recorded video sighted by Gossips24.com, disclosed she was poisoned while on set.
Salma Munin went on live video to give her followers update on her health after she was rushed to hospital for suspected food poisoning.
She assured her fans she will be fine and return back to acting soon.
According to her, she’s a child of God and God’s grace is upon her so she’ll survive the food poisoning.
Watch the video below;