Connect
To Top



Judas Finally Breaks Silence On What Caused Santo’s Death

JOIN THE FUN, SHARE THIS !!!

Legendary actor, ACTOR TWENEBOAH KODUA POPULARLY KNOWN AS ABUSUAPANYIN JUDAS HAS revealed what caused Bob Santo’s death.

Judas and Santo are one of the finest and best things that happened to Ghana’s movie industry in the late 20th, and early 21st century.

Actor, Bob Santo, also known as John Evans Bosompi, died at the West End Clinic in Kumasi, at about 3 am on Thursday, 30 May 2002, reports said. He was 67.

After Santo’s death, there were rumours surrounding the cause of his death.

People claimed he died as a result of swallowing cocaine on his way to Germany where he had a concert.

READ ALSO  Davido announces release date for his new album

Well, 17years after his death, his best friend, and colleague actor, Judas has rubbished the allegations.

According to Judas, Santo was suffering from jaundice. He revealed in an interview with Kwaku Manu as monitored by Gossips24.com that Santo took ill two months after their stay in Germany.

He revealed the doctors in Germany predicted Santo’s death because the ailment was so severe and had gotten to a critical stage.

WATCH HIS INTERVIEW WITH KWAKU MANU BELOW:

THIS IS WHAT SANTO’S BROTHER SAID

In 2002, Dr J.K. Kwakye-Maafo, Director of West End Clinic in Kumasi and a brother of Santo, refuted rumours that the late legendary comedian died from swallowing cocaine. He said this during a one-week funeral celebration of Santo at Akyem Awisa near Akyem Oda.

READ ALSO  Cardi B to star in Fast and Furious 9 movie

Speaking to a large gathering at the family house, Dr Kwakye-Maafo stated that there was no way Santo would have survived beyond forty-eight hours if he had really swallowed drug. He noted that nobody can survive after that period if cocaine had burst in his body. The medical doctor further stated that Santo spent one month at various hospitals in Europe and the report he received from the doctor, who attended to him, has nothing to imply that “my brother was dying as a result of swallowing cocaine.”


Loading...
JOIN THE FUN, SHARE THIS !!!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More in Entertainment