Breaking: Fire guts building near Adom TV (Videos)
Information reaching the desk of Gossips24.com has it that fire has engulfed a building near the administrative block of Multimedia Group, owners of Adom TV.
Per our findings, some of the residents of the affected building disclosed that the fire could have been caused by a gas leakage from one of the tenant’s kitchen.
None of the Multimedia staff was injured and the administrative block was also not affected at the time of filing this report.
Watch the videos from the scene below;