24hrs Celebrity Entertainment News

3 burnt to death as refrigerator gas explodes

Three (3) persons have been burnt to death after a refrigerator gas exploded in Oke-Egunya, a suburb of Abeokuta in Ogun State in Nigeria.

According to reports, the fire started when a technician was working on a faulty refrigerator and there was an explosion in the process. The victims were said to have been trapped by the fire and burnt to death.

READ ALSO  Female student storms the exams hall in her wedding gown to write her final paper (Video)

The State Director of Fire Service, Engr Fatai Adefala, confirmed the incident, saying his men raced to the scene upon receiving the information.

“We received a distress call at 3:15 pm at Oke-Igbore. We learnt it was a spark of fire. On getting there, we discovered it was a gas explosion.

READ ALSO  Abomination! Lady boldly confesses to dating her twin brother as she shares hot video of themselves

What really happened was that they were cooking outside with fire and unfortunately the gas exploded. They were trying to top the gas in the fridge, in the process, it exploded. Three lives were lost, one infant was among them,” he said.

SOURCE: Gossip24.com

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.